CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Conversations with Ninjas

So, This Guy
advertises himself as a Ninja for hire. Now, I personally think that it would be quite entertaining to employ a ninja. So, I emailed him.

Unfortunately he has yet to respond. This is terribly disapointing to me, as I can think of soooooo many scenarios that would be that much better if a ninja were present. Just imagine, you walk into some type of club, and security says "excuse me sir, you can't bring that Katana in here" at wich point, I would turn and say "it's OK, he's with me, he's my ninja" Tell me that wouldn't be incredibly entertaining!!!

Anyway, moral to the story is, if you're going to advertise services on KSL.com you should be prepared to perform said services.

0 comments: