CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

It's been quite the week!



Well, I know I've had many of you hanging on the edge of your seat, wanting to know if I ever heard back from This guy. You will all be happy to know that I have. we are currently in negotiations regarding his price. Specifically, he usually charges $60 per hour for Ninja services, but is willing to give me a %40 discount if I am willing to front the money for his drivers license test. I'm mulling it over.




I also saw Transformers 2 on Thurs night at the Imax. since the show started at 9:30 and is 2 1/2 hrs long and was in SLC, we ended up getting home well after my bed-time, but it was well worth it. And for all of you that claim I am devoid of emotion because I don't cry, I totally welled up during this movie. I won't spoil the show by telling you when, (you can E-mail me if you have questions), but I will tell you it had nothing to do with a 30 foot tall Megan Fox!












On Saturday, I went down the the fairgrounds To work ARS's booth at the Cruise-In for a couple of hours. I always think that I live in a really nice community. Until I have to go to the Fairgrounds for something. I swear %85 of White Trash America hibernates 50 weeks out of the year, and only comes out during the Cruise-In, and the county fair. Wich brings me to the poll below, take it and let me know what you think!!!!




















0 comments: